Sulphur World Symposium 2017
April 24 26, 2017 | Dublin, Ireland
How to Register
The Sulphur Institute offers two methods to register for the Sulphur World Symposium 2017. Please use the links to register via your preferred method after reading all of the Terms and Conditions below. Please contact Kerry Kurowski with any questions.
DELEGATES IN ATTENDANCE
REGISTER ONLINE | DOWNLOAD PAPER FORM
LEARN MORE ABOUT IRISH VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
Discounts available: 4 or more delegates from the same company (25% off the 4th registration), first time symposium attendees (5% off), and delegates under the age of 35 (10% off.)
Interested delegates requiring an Irish visa to attend the Symposium may request a Letter of Invitation. Contact Kerry Kurowski to learn more.
|Before February 1 |
|US$ 1,450 |
|On/After February 1
|A Taste of Dublin Tour
|Dublin Postcard Tour
Terms and Conditions
The Registration Terms and Conditions listed below apply to all registrations received for the Sulphur World Symposium 2017 and additional programming held concurrently with the symposium. Please review the information below; agreeing to these non-negotiable terms is a condition of registration.
- Delegate registration fee includes full symposium access: entrance to speaker sessions 1-4, evening receptions, coffee breaks, lunches, delegates lounge, exhibition area, online access to the symposium proceedings and list of registered delegates.
- Spouse fee includes invitation to breakfasts, lunches and evening receptions.
- Cultural tour fee includes attendance on the cultural tour selected at the time of registration.
- Golf outing fee includes attendance at the golf outing.
- Exhibition booth attendants are permitted access to Lunches and Evening Receptions, no other symposium events are included and attendance is closely monitored.
- All attendees must register and pay for the symposium.
- All registration fees must be paid in US$ and free of any bank or financial institution fees.
- To register at the Member Rate your organization must be a member of The Sulphur Institute at the time of registration. A list of member companies is available here.
- A delegate's registration is not considered official until all registration fees have been received by TSI.
- Delegates with outstanding balances must provide a credit card when checking in at the symposium. Two weeks after the close of the symposium, delegates' cards will be charged for any remaining balances.
- Cultural tours with poor registration may be canceled, should a cultural tour be canceled a full refund of the cultural tour registration fee will be issued. Other than cancelation, cultural tour registration fees are not refundable, not transferable, and only valid for the tour selected during registration.
- Please note, access to symposium events is closely monitored.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: The Sulphur Institute accepts American Express, Master Card, and Visa. Delegates paying by credit card are encouraged to use the online registration system.
- Check: If paying by check please download and complete the registration form. Make checks payable to "The Sulphur Institute" and include delegate's name on the check. Checks must be drawn on a US bank.
- Bank Wire: Please download and complete the paper form if paying by bank wire. Wire transfers must include a US$ 35 per transaction fee. Funds must be in US$ and free of any bank charges or fees. Payment is due two weeks after receipt of invoice from TSI. Include the delegate's name in the wire transfer. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- All payments are due within two weeks of receipt of invoice from TSI.
- Late registration begins February 1, 2017; any registrations received on or after this date (Washington, DC, USA time) are not eligible for the early registration rates.
- Registrations canceled before March 27, 2017, are subject to a 25% cancelation fee. Registrations can be transferred to another person within the same company, without a fee, until March 27, 2017. No refunds or transfers are available after March 27, 2017.
- Delegates registering after March 27, 2017, may not appear in some printed materials.
Contracts and Other Paperwork
- Invitation letters are available to registered delegates upon request.
- Before TSI will certify or sign any document, contract, attendance agreement, proof-of-attendance document, or similar paperwork it must be provided by the delegate in English and reviewed by TSI staff. Please notify Kerry Kurowski of ALL required paperwork immediately upon registering.
Photography and Filming
- For current and future promotional purposes, professional photographs and/or video and audio will be taken during the conference. Sulphur World Symposium delegates hereby grant TSI permission to photograph and/or record them at the symposium activities, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings.