Sulphur World Symposium 2017
April 24 26, 2017 | Dublin, Ireland
Symposium Speaker Program
Sulphur has many industrial applications and is an ever-present companion in our everyday life. For as large as the sulphur value chain is, many discussions focus on its agricultural applications, but that is only a part of the story. Whether it is a review of leading industry practices or an analysis of the sulphur supply and demand forecast, our speakers incorporate information on the entire industry value chain.
Please contact Kerry Kurowski with any questions regarding the speaker program.
- Dry Bulk Shipping presented by Marc Pauchet, Maersk
- Global Sulphur and Sulphuric Acid Market Outlook presented by Fiona Boyd and Freda Gordon, Acuity Commodities
- Global Phosphate Supply and Demand presented by Mike Nash, Argus Media Limited
- Middle East and Caspian Sea Projects Impacting Sulphur presented by Richard Hands, BC Insight
- Global Economic Outlook presented by Rodolphe Blavy, International Monetary Fund
- Caprolactam Market Review
- Global Energy Outlook