Registration Terms and Conditions
The Registration Terms and Conditions listed below apply to all registrations received for Sulphur World Symposium 2023 and additional programming held concurrently with the Symposium. Please review the information below; agreeing to these terms is a condition of Registration.
- The delegate fee includes the entire Symposium, evening receptions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches, delegates lounge, online access to the symposium proceedings, and the list of registered delegates.
- The spouse fee includes an invitation to breakfasts, lunches, and evening receptions.
- Cultural and castle Tour fee includes attendance on the cultural tour selected at the time of Registration.
- If the total amount was incorrectly calculated, TSI staff will apply the correct amount to your credit card and notify the delegate.
- All attendees must register and pay for the Symposium: a delegate's Registration is not considered official until TSI has received all registration fees.
- All registration fees must be paid in US$ and free of any bank or financial institution fees.
- To register at the Member Rate, your organization must be a member of The Sulphur Institute at the time of Registration. A list of member companies is available on our website www.sulphurinstitute.org.
- Delegates with outstanding balances must provide a credit card when checking in at the Symposium. Two weeks after the close of the Symposium, delegates' cards will be charged for any remaining balances.
- Cultural tours with limited Registration may be canceled. A full refund of the cultural tour registration fee will be issued if a cultural tour is canceled. Other than cancelation, cultural tour registration fees are not refundable: however, they are transferable and only valid for the item selected during Registration.
- Please note access to symposium events is closely monitored.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: The Sulphur Institute accepts all major credit cards. Delegates paying by credit card are encouraged to use the online registration system.
- Check: Please download and complete the registration form if you pay by check. Make checks payable to "The Sulphur Institute" and include the delegate's name on the check. Checks must be drawn from a U.S. bank.
- Bank Wire: Please download and complete the paper form if paying by bank wire. Wire transfers must include a US$ 35 per transaction fee. Funds must be in US$ and free of any bank charges or fees. Payment is due two weeks after receipt of the invoice from TSI. Include the delegate's name in the wire transfer. Contact SAmirie@sulphurinstitute.org for more information.
- All payments are due within two weeks of receipt.
- Early Registration concludes January 30, 2023; any registrations received after this date (Washington, DC, USA time) are not eligible for the early registration rates.
- Registrations canceled before March 17, 2023, are subject to a 25% cancelation fee. Registrations can be transferred to another person within the same company, without a fee, until April 17, 2023. No refunds or transfers are available after April 17, 2023.
- Delegates registering after April 21, 2023, may not appear on the delegate list.
- Due to uncertain times during COVID-19, if the event is to be canceled, the delegate will automatically be registered to the virtual event and partially refunded.
Contracts and Other Paperwork
- Invitation letters are available to registered delegates upon request.
- Before TSI certifies or signs any document, contract, attendance agreement, proof-of-attendance document, or similar paperwork, the delegate must provide it in English and review it by TSI staff. Please notify Sarah Amirie of ALL required paperwork immediately upon registering.
Photography and Filming
- Professional photographs, video, and audio will be taken during the conference for current and future promotional purposes. Therefore, sulphur World Symposium delegates, as a result, grant TSI permission to photograph and/or record them at the symposium activities and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings.