How to Register
Delegates can register for the Sulphur World Symposium 2020 either online or via the paper form.
Please use the links to register via your preferred method after reading all of the Terms and Conditions below.
Please contact Sarah Amirie with any questions.
REGISTER ONLINE | DOWNLOAD PAPER REGISTRATION FORM
- 20% off the fourth and subsequent paid delegate registrations from the same company (contact TSI to receive discount)
- 20% off first-time symposium attendees
- 20% off delegates under 35 years old
|Through January 15
|After January 15
Registration Terms and Conditions
The Registration Terms and Conditions listed below apply to all registrations received for the Sulphur World Symposium 2020 and additional programming held concurrently with the symposium. Please review the information below; agreeing to these non-negotiable terms is a condition of registration.
- The symposium registration fee includes full symposium access: entrance to speaker sessions, evening receptions, coffee breaks, lunches, delegates lounge, online access to the symposium proceedings, and the list of registered delegates.
- Spouse fee includes invitation to coffee breaks, lunches, and evening receptions.
- Tour fees are at a separate cost and include attendance for one person on the cultural tour selected at the time of registration.
- All attendees must register and pay for the symposium.
- All registration fees must be paid in US$ and free of any bank or financial institution fees.
- To register at the Member Rate your organization must be a member of The Sulphur Institute at the time of registration. A list of member companies is available on our website.
- A delegate's registration is not considered official until all registration fees have been received by TSI.
- Delegates with outstanding balances must provide a credit card when checking in at the symposium.
- Cultural tours with poor registration may be canceled. Should an event be canceled, a full refund of the cultural tour registration fee will be issued. Other than cancelation, cultural tour fees are not refundable, and only valid for the item selected during registration.
- Please note, access to symposium events is closely monitored.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: The Sulphur Institute accepts American Express, Mastercard, and Visa. Delegates paying by credit card are encouraged to use the online registration system.
- Check: If paying by check, please download and complete the paper registration form. Make checks payable to "The Sulphur Institute" and include delegate's name on the check. Checks must be drawn on a US bank.
- Bank Wire: Please download and complete the paper registration form if paying by bank wire. Funds must be in US$ and free of any bank charges or fees. Payment is due two weeks after receipt of invoice from TSI. Include the delegate's name in the wire transfer.
Contact SAmirie@sulphurinstitute.org for more information.
- All payments are due within two weeks of receipt of invoice from TSI.
- Early registration concludes January 15, 2020; any registrations received after this date (Washington, DC, USA time) are not eligible for the early registration rates.
- Registrations canceled before March 16, 2020, are subject to a 25% cancelation fee. Registrations can be transferred to another person within the same company, without a fee. No refunds or transfers are available after March 30, 2020.
- Delegates registering after April 15, 2020, may not appear in some printed materials.
Contracts and Other Paperwork
- Invitation letters are available to registered delegates upon request.
- Before TSI will certify or sign any document, contract, attendance agreement, proof-of-attendance document, or similar paperwork it must be provided by the delegate in English and reviewed by TSI staff. Please notify Sarah Amirie of ALL required paperwork immediately upon registering.
Photography and Filming
- Sulphur World Symposium delegates hereby grant TSI permission to photograph and/or record them at the symposium activities, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings.